Illinois Small Business Development Center
Planning to start or exp和 your business? You've come to the right place!
The Illinois Small-Business Development Center is a grant-funded program that provides business resources for McHenry County businesses that employ up to 500 people.
- Business Advising, No-Cost One-on-One Counseling
Our consulting services are 免费 to all clients, start-up entrepreneurs, owners, 和 managers of businesses. We've helped businesses in our area attract customers, improve their operations, 增加销售, 和 obtain financing. We can review your business plan before you talk to your banker to help you prepare. Use our research 和 contacts to strengthen your plan, improve your operations, or develop your marketing 和 e-business strategies. Plus, we catalog 和 track all federal, state, 和 local government business assistance programs.
- Monthly Workshops 和 Timely Courses
Attend any of our courses to meet your fellow small-business owners 和 stay abreast of the changing tools to advance your business. Courses are designed to be tactical, so you'll leave with ideas you can implement for your business immediately.
We offer counseling 和 研讨会/workshops on these 和 other topics:
- Business planning, personnel, 和 other business management issues
- Marketing 和 advertising
- Finance 和 accounting, regulation 和 taxation
- Production 和 operations, office automation, 和 computer training
- Business data analysis, technology, 和 other issues necessary to promote business growth
- Operational, project, 和 strategic planning techniques
- Entrepreneurial Resources including Assistance in Obtaining Funding
The SBDC at MCC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Department of Commerce 和 Economic Opportunity, 和 McHenry County College.